Hello friends and happy Easter to those who are celebrating. It’s Nova’s first Easter with us (or ever, since it’s not a common holiday in China) and I had so much fun fixing up her first basket!
I made the above photo using A Design Kit … did you hear that the iPad version is now here? Just update your app and it’ll work on iPad too!
On the theme for SPRING, here are 10 things I am loving …
1. These earrings are super cool.
2. How to make a fringe chandelier. LOVE THIS!
3. I’ve been refreshing the plants in our home and I’m loving these simple planters. Feeling MAJOR spring cleaning vibes.
4. Looove this serving set.
5. For those of you who love essential oils. Which are your favorites? My most used oils for skincare are Manuka and Frankincense (hands down!) I mix them with my face oils every night. And my current favorite diffuser blend is Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Fir Needle.
Don’t forget every $50 oils purchase gets free stickers from Oui Fresh!
6. I just picked up this book for Nova and this one too. Collecting books for Nova is one of my favorite things to do!
7. Probably going to order these mint shoes for spring. I love shopping on Etsy! It’s still my #1 choice for so many things, even after all these years.
8. I got this top for spring and it’s SO CUTE! I don’t wear that much blue, but making an exception here.
9. Excited to wear my new matching dress with Nova from Thief + Bandit and Thief + Bandit Children’s.
10. If anyone hasn’t heard of Wild Wild Country … it’s a docu-series on Netflix and it’s CRAZY good. We’re almost done watching it. It’s a six-part series.
If you haven’t signed up for Happy Mail yet, hurry! It’s SO CUTE this month!!!