Hello there! I think it’s a combination of the warmer weather, longer days and finally falling into my "new normal" as a mom, but I am feeling SO INSPIRED. I haven’t felt this creative in years and I think it’s spilling over to my way-too-long project list. I working on a mini refresh of several of our rooms, landscaping the front and side of our house and making new videos for our Instagram nearly every day. I will try to process my feelings about being a working mom and put it all into a blog post soon, but I’m really happy to be in this new season with sunshine and inspiration!
Here’s 10 things I am loving this week …
1. I just bought this diffuser because I wanted a more beautiful one for our bedroom (most of mine are very plain—and yes, I am one of those people who needs one in nearly every room of our home). It’s super pretty—I LOVE that it is made with ceramic and wood elements.
2. This is my favorite dress from the new Gal Meets Glam Collection (congratulations, Julia!)
3. A 1950s gas station converted into a home. Wow!
4. Prettiest wine glasses.
5. So excited about this book: Modern Macrame.
6. Love this jacket (and I think I am going to use it as DIY inspiration to make a jacket for Nova).
7. Coconut body oil.
8. My favorite face sunscreen.
9. Target is kind of blowing me away with the Opalhouse releases. I mean, this basket … so sweet. Love this one too.
10. Favorite overalls of ALL TIME (and I’m kind of an overall connoisseur slash expert. LOL) They are comfy, flattering and high enough to wear with a crop top underneath even. Perfect.
P.S. Here’s a link to my tote bag in the photo and my jumpsuit. And we’ve been adding like CRAZY to our wishlist page … so if you’re in the shopping mood, click here.
Happy Mother’s Day to all my mamas out there! I’m thankful beyond words to be Nova’s mom. And to anyone who is waiting to become a mama … I was in your shoes last year (and every year before that), wanting to hide under a rock, so I’m sending you all of the hugs today. Motherhood is a roller coaster at every phase … but I’ll save all of that for another day. LOVE YOU ALL! Elsie
The post 10 Things I Love Sunday appeared first on A Beautiful Mess.